This variant is currently sold out
Traditional loafer silhouette with a bow hide leather construction, and a vintage Mexican design hand-embroidered at the top—all in all, there’s an astounding attention to detail packed into these shoes that can’t be found anywhere else. Pair these handsome slip-ons with some jeans and a solid colored tee or button down and you’ve got yourself a head-turning, got-to outfit.
- Textured, hardy bull hide construction wears in well and doesn’t require an extended break-in period
- Comfortable leather footbed and channeled leather insole
- Added rubber heel for anti-slip traction
- Hand-embroidered top detailing inspired by vintage Meixican designs
- Resoleable for years of continual use
- Handmade in Mexico
- Upper: Bull hide
- Lining: Calf hide
- Insole: Channeled leather
- Outsole: Leather with brass nails and wooden pegs
- Heel: Rubber
The Toro Boot has a regular fit that's true to size, take your normal boot size
PLEASE REFER TO THE SIZE CHART FOR WOMEN SIZING CONVERTION.
THIS SECTION IS FOR LAST PAIRS ONLY, INCLUDING DEAD STOCK AND SAMPLES.
THESE SALES ARE FINAL AND THERE ARE NO PRODUCT RETURN OR EXCHANGE.
ALL SAMPLES AND DEAD STOCK SHIPS FOR FREE.