Rancher Workman boots
Hardmade Boots made for daily living
Our heaviest ever made boots, all pieces of the boot are placed upon each other making them more resistant to wear and tear. A beautiful multicolor western embroidery embellishes the toe, the embroidery is totally made by the skilled hand of our stitcher Raul in our Mexico Workshop.
- Premium Calf Leather uppers
- Calf lining
- Custom made
- Vibram Outsole
- Vegetable tanned leather insole
- Vegetable tanned leather midsole
- Alum tan leather laces
- Pure Brass Hardware.
- Dust Bag
- Poron t.m. heel cushion
- Brass nailed and stitched with heavy 1.5 mm Polyester waxed thread.
- Hand made multicolor Toe Bug
- Handmade in Mexico
- Fair payment to workers (we value our people and their expertise)
Note: This Boots fit True to Size. if you wear middle size, select half size down ex. 9.5 select US 9. The boots process will take up to 10 days to be shipped, The boots are maintained on the last for 3 days to have a perfect and long lasting shape. SHIPPING FROM MEXICO. Free of import taxes for USA & Canada, European Union, Israel, Colombia, Venezuela, Costa Rica, Chile, Uruguay, Australia and Japan. if your Country is not listed import fees may be applied, unfortunately we cannot be responsible for those fees.